Fiscal Sponsorship provides non=profit status and management of funds for new and emerging companies.
Actors Alliance of San Diego provides the following services:
- Use of its nonprofit status for funding applications, or to provide tax deductions for donors;
- Depositing and maintaining records of all funds deposited and paid;
- Paying all bills for the fiscally sponsored artist/organization, submitted to AASD for payment, up to the limit of deposited funds;
- Use of a designated donation link that can be used to post and receive donations through a personal and/or business website;
- Provides annual reports of all funds received and paid;
- Access to event insurance for an additional small fee.
Becoming a fiscally sponsored artist or organization is easy!
- Artists/Organizations must be current members of the Actors Alliance of san Diego. This does not include a Free Membership.
- Artists/Organizations must be residents in San Diego County.
Once you are sponsored by AASD, you must adhere to the following:
- Provide timely written notice (minimum of 30 days) to AASD of intent to apply for funding or to solicit individual contributions;
- Ensure that all checks for deposit by AASD are made out to Actors Alliance of San Diego;
- Agree to pay AASD a fee of 5% of all deposited funds. This fee will be automatically deducted at the time of deposit;
- Credit Actors Alliance of San Diego as a fiscal sponsor on all advertising, publicity, and press materials.
The fiscal sponsorship program is the perfect opportunity to act as a non=profit, without the legal obligations or expenses of establishing an independent 501(c)3.
If interested, please contact email@example.com to request more information or a contract. Please include your name, company name (if applicable), address and phone number.